Melissa's skills and experience as a cosmetic tattoo artist extend to help those who have undergone breast reconstruction surgery. Using 3D nipple and areola tattooing techniques we provide our clients with the realistic recreations of life like nipples and areola.
To book your initial consultation speak to Melissa today.
Follow Taryn & Melissa Carr through the cosmetic tattooing procedure
FAQ - Cosmetic Tattooing
Proper care following your procedure is necessary to achieve the best results. I will provide you with a detailed aftercare sheet on the day. This will include:
- Application of either Vaseline or Bepanthen cream depending on which procedure you have.
- No heavy exercise for 7 days, however you can do low cardio exercise such as weights and walking but no exercise that will cause heavy sweating, this includes saunas.
- No ocean or pool swimming for a few days.
- No Retinol/vitamin A products on the brow area for 30 days.
- Avoid makeup or skin care products near the brows for 7 days, this is easy to get around Melissa will give you tips on the day.
A $100 deposit is required when booking your treatment to secure your time slot. The remaining is paid in full on 1st initial treatment to secure the follow up treatment takes place. A cancellation fee ($100 deposit) will apply if notice is less than 72 hours. An administration fee of $30 will apply if you change your mind prior to your booking.
As well as weekdays Melissa works Saturdays which are a popular day and book up quickly.