'Feathered Hair Stroke Brows', 'Feather Touch Brows' This technique is done by hand with a small disposable tool which has tiny needles in a row, (numbed) skin is lightly scratched into hair strokes. The pigment is embedded into the strokes to make them darker, this is how I create the look of brow hairs.
Please note: Not all skin types and ages are suitable for this technique.
FAQ - Cosmetic Tattooing
Proper care following your procedure is necessary to achieve the best results. I will provide you with a detailed aftercare sheet on the day. This will include:
- Application of either Vaseline or Bepanthen cream depending on which procedure you have.
- No heavy exercise for 7 days, however you can do low cardio exercise such as weights and walking but no exercise that will cause heavy sweating, this includes saunas.
- No ocean or pool swimming for a few days.
- No Retinol/vitamin A products on the brow area for 30 days.
- Avoid makeup or skin care products near the brows for 7 days, this is easy to get around Melissa will give you tips on the day.
A $100 deposit is required when booking your treatment to secure your time slot. The remaining is paid in full on 1st initial treatment to secure the follow up treatment takes place. A cancellation fee ($100 deposit) will apply if notice is less than 72 hours. An administration fee of $30 will apply if you change your mind prior to your booking.
As well as weekdays Melissa works Saturdays which are a popular day and book up quickly.